- Oral presentations
- Photo and video recording devices
- Mobile phones
- Important Telephone Numbers
- Time Zone
- Conference web
- History of the ICSAM
- Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education «Belgorod National Research University»,
Laboratory for Mechanical Properties of Nanostructured Materials and Superalloys, http://met.bsu.edu.ru/
- Limited Liability Company «Armalit31», http://armalit31.ru/
- Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Saint-Petersburg State University»,
Laboratory for Mechanics of Advanced Bulk Nanomaterials for Innovative Engineering Applications, http://nanomat.spbu.ru/
- Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education «Saint Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics», http://en.ifmo.ru/en/
The presentations should be prepared in PPT, PPTX (Microsoft PowerPoint) or PDF format. Authors are requested to upload and check their presentations at least three hours before their scheduled talk. The conference staff will be ready to help you with uploading and checking procedure. The preferred option is to bring your presentation on a USB; CD or DVD media are also accepted. Guidelines for presentation preparation are mainly clearness and good readability from distance.
Plan your presentation length to fit the time slot and leave about 5 minutes for discussion, i.e. recommended scheme for standard talk 15+5 minutes and invited talk 25+5 minutes.
The official language of the conference is English.
Photo and video recording devices
Taking photos and/or video recording during all conference sessions is strictly prohibited. The reason is firstly author’s intellectual property rights and secondly possible disturbance of other attendees. If you are interested in presented slides, you are kindly asked to contact the author personally.
Mobile phones should be switched to silent mode for all time in the conference rooms. When you need to make phone call, please, do it out of the conference rooms.
Important Telephone Numbers
- 101: Fire
- 102: Police
- 103: Ambulance
- 112: General Emergency
The weather in August is usually warm with temperatures around
The St. Petersburg and Moscow is located in the CET time zone (GMT + 3 hour).
The official currency of the Russia is the rubles (RUB). Exchange of foreign currency is available at most hotels, banks and exchange offices throughout the city of St. Petersburg. International credit cards are accepted for payments in hotels, restaurants and shops.
You can find the official exchange rates on the website of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation http://www.cbr.ru/eng/.
All foreign visitors to the Russian Federation must possess a passport valid for at least the next 6 months. Registered participants who need an invitation of the visa application should fill this FORM and copies of documents (passport) and send to Daria Magomedova firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information about the conference can be found on the conference web pages http://icsam.bsu.edu.ru. The website is being updated regularly.
If you find that any important information is missing, please, don't hesitate to contact email@example.com
History of the ICSAM
ICSAM 2018 is the 13th International Conference on Superplasticity in Advanced Materials.
The ICSAM series of conferences (http://icsam.info) have been held every three years since the first conference was organized and subsequently held in San Diego in 1982.
Thereafter, eleven conferences were held consecutively in Grenoble, Blaine, Osaka, Moscow, Bangalore, Orlando, Oxford, Chengdu, Seattle, Albi rounding America, Europe and Asia. The last, i.e., 12th, ICSAM was held in 2015 in Tokyo, Japan, attaining more than 140 participants.
- 1st, 1982, San Diego, http://www.icsam.info/1982.html
- 2nd, 1985, Grenoble, http://www.icsam.info/1985.html
- 3rd, 1988, Washington, http://www.icsam.info/1988.html
- 4th, 1991, Osaka, http://www.icsam.info/1991.html
- 5th, 1994, Moscow, http://www.icsam.info/1994.html
- 6th, 1997, Bangalore, http://www.icsam.info/1997.html
- 7th, 2000, Orlando, http://www.icsam.info/2000.html
- 8th, 2003, Oxford, http://www.icsam.info/icsam2003/
- 9th, 2006, Chengdu, http://www.icsam.info/icsam2006/
- 10th, 2009, Seattle, http://www.icsam.info/icsam2009/
- 11th, 2012, Albi, http://www.icsam.info/icsam2012/
- 12th, 2015, Tokyo http://www.icsam.info/icsam2015/