VenueHotel Holiday Inn Moskovskye Vorota, Moskovskiy prospect, 97À, Saint-Petersburg, 196084, Russia. The hotel is located in a peaceful small district in the central part of St. Petersburg. Map
Hotel Holiday Inn Moskovskye Vorota
Details can be found at here.
ICSAM 2018 will be held in St. Petersburg, located in the north-west of the Russian Federation, on the coast of the Gulf of Finland and at the mouth of the Neva River.
The cultural capital of Russia, northern Venice, the offspring of Peter - St. Petersburg is often called so, the second largest city in Russia with a population of five millions people. Not many cities in the world can be proud of so many attractions, museum collections, opera and drama theaters, manors and palaces, parks and monuments. St. Petersburg is included in the UNESCO list as well as Paris, Rome and Venice. All the historical center of St. Petersburg is under UNESCO patronage.
The participants of the conference can visit the cultural and historical sights of the city such as the Hermitage, the Mariinsky Theater, the Russian National Library, the Russian Museum, the Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Isaac's Cathedral, etc.
Information about these places can be found in more detail here:
- Hermitage, http://www.hermitagemuseum.org/
- Peter and Paul Fortress, http://www.spbmuseum.ru/
- Russian Museum, http://www.rusmuseum.ru/
- Mariinsky Theater, https://www.mariinsky.ru/en/
- St. Isaac's Cathedral, http://eng.cathedral.ru/
- Peterhof State Museum-Reserve, http://en.peterhofmuseum.ru/
- Tsarskoye Selo, http://eng.tzar.ru/
- Kunstkamera, http://kunstkamera.ru/en/
- Cruiser Aurora, http://aurora.org.ru/eng/index.php@theme=history
- Museum «Grand Maket Rossiya», https://grandmaket.ru/en/
Church of the Savior on Blood
The Peter and Paul Fortress